Sunday, May 17, 2009

CAN



this video really sends me extreme emotions of happiness, guilt and hope (all at once). before, i never really knew the essence of my existence and the reason why i must go on. i kept complaining and asking for something more.

this video is a story of a father and son. who, despite of all the constraints and obstacles they have in order to live a life that others might say as normal, obviously managed to have a positive approach in dealing with their circumstances.

i have been moved, shaken, and even pinched by this film. it gave a lot of realizations in my life. that whatever circumstances i may have in my life right now, it actually isn't a problem or a burden at all. in fact, it is a privilege to prove myself and release the inner strength that i truly have inside of me ever before i was born.

i began to reflect on my relationships. first, was with my relationship with my Father in Heaven. then, my relationship with my kids, my family and those people i claim that i care for and i love.

the father in this film, is just an ordinary man, with ordinary skills and emotions. but he made it. he has proven his love to his son through his sacrifices. and so i asked, there's no reason that I CAN'T. what more does, my Father in Heaven, who's so powerful and has the greatest love of all.

this film gave me hope. that i know I CAN truly, wholeheartedly, without any doubt claim and believe that my Father in Heaven will not leave me and always guide me along my journey. He is the one driving my life, carrying me in times of trouble, and keeping me right in track. no matter how long, how narrow or steep the road is, everything will just come out fine and we will surely reach the finish line. all i have to do is put my Trust in Him and remain strong in love and Faith.

i know i am like the son, who cannot move on my own, who must always depend on my father. because my victory also depends in Him and my faith in Him. all i want to do now is go back to His feet, and claim that i have wronged Him, that i forgot how He loves me and thought i could make it on my own.

Lord, now i claim. i am Your daughter. i need You. I place all my Trust in You. I let You take over Lord. and with my Faith, i know...

I CAN.

No comments: